Monday, May 4, 2009

Llama Llama Bad Blogger, Mama!

Alright, so its been a month! Whoo... and a busy one at that. I am working from home and it is going swimmingly...just the right mix of kids. I feel like I could easily handle more but want to wait till I have the 5 year old full time this summer. We will see how it goes...

Eli is still keep on keepin' on at school. I am missing the fam. Aiden is growing up way too fast.
Here is a summary of the last few weeks on his status....

He can crawl...but still drags his tummy.

He has both of his bottom teeth.

He has found his volume button and enjoys cranking it ALL THE WAY UP ALL THE TIME.

He can say dada....but it is more like "dadadadaddddadadadaddaaaaadadada!"

He is over 18 lbs.

His hair seems to be turning a little red...like Eli's.

He discovered his love of animal crackers and pickles.

In the future, I will do my best to not let so much time pass between entries. But BOY does he keep me busy!

No comments: