Friday, January 30, 2009

Navy Wife?

So today was spouse orientation at TPS and I have to admit I was a little nervous...I wasn't sure what to expect or, more importantly, what was expected of me. I took Aiden with me and was immediately set at ease to see three other nursing mom's and about 10 big baby bumps (of the 15 or so women there! Go Navy!) All went well...lots of nice ladies from all over the globe. All of the Officers/co's, whatever you want to call them, were extremely welcoming and had some great perspectives on our upcoming concerns.

Bottom Line: The TPS facilities are ultra cool and I am so proud of Eli! Way to go, this is going to be very hard but very very fun!

In a few hours Eli will be picking me up for an adults only reception at the school...I think this is our first date since Aiden was born. Also, my first time in a dress and heels since then:)

No comments: