Sunday, August 31, 2008

Do a good job, do a good job....




So mommy-hood has been excellent so far. I have had plenty of support from an awesome family. But I didn't realize the calm realization I would come to the instant Aiden was born: I HAVE to do a good job. Failure is just not on the table. Don't get me wrong...I am sure I will make mistakes like every other parent in the world, some of them may be big mistakes. And my feelings are not the frantic, hormonal roller coaster I expected...It's really more of a "step up to the plate and hit a homer" kind of focus. I just have to succeed in life for this little guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes i think he looks just like leroy, and then i think, who the hell does that kid look like? Is it a jones? He's so cute Jenny! (nice blankie)